Returns & Exchanges
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Considering the intimate nature of our merchandise, health code regulations prohibits us from accepting the return of underwear.
At Kennie Mas we take these regulations very seriously, and therefore, we will only accept returns if they have a manufacturing defect or if we’ve accidentally sent the wrong size/style/colour. All returns must have been approved, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for more information.
Please note: Kennie Mas inc may refuse any return if it does not meet the return guidelines stated here.
FOR ALL RETURNS, IT IS CRUCIAL THAT YOU AGREE TO ALL THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS
1. The products do not correspond to your order or are damaged.
2. The articles must not have been worn, nor washed, nor damaged by the consumer.
3. Items must be packed in their original packaging with the original hang tag.
4. Any underwear not complying with the above conditions will not be refunded nor exchanged, nor returned.
6. The return shipping fees and the potential hazards (such as loss or damage on the way back to Kennie Mas inc) are the responsibility of the shipper (the consumer).
New York Times
"Kennie Mas, a namesake men’s lingerie and fetish-wear brand founded in 2018 in Toronto, also came out of the L.G.B.T. world..."
"Local lingerie-maker Kennie Mas makes over-the-top sexy, shiny, sparkly gayyy undies we love..."
"Fashion Art Toronto blends and bends mediums in a five-day festival
filled with film, photography and more than 50 runway shows. This year features work from Canadian designers Yukon Tough, Gemine Design and Kennie Mas, a performance..."
"If you don’t even want the jockstrap lines, may we recommend local
lingerie maker Kennie Mas. His men’s lingerie, thongs chaps and swimwear
are like jockstraps on acid. "
Use this text to share information about your store with your customers.
Describe products, share announcements, or welcome customers to your store.
FASHION ART TORONTO
"Tyler Lampkin is a fashion designer and artistic entrepreneur with one
simple goal, to reinvent how mainstream culture understands men’s
fashion. Inspired by the creativity of the LGBT community.."